You must be a member to post on the forums!
Rate:
Rated
Author Rating: 0 Topic: A McDonald's in Paris (Le McDo Baguette Sandwich) (Read 0 times)
Jackie

« Reply #0: Nov 10, 2012, 1:09 PM »
Rating: 0
Rate:
Rated

I'm still going through the photos from my trip to Paris. I found this picture that I thought I'd share. While strolling in the Jardin du Luxembourg near the Sorbonne I got hungry, and across the street from the garden, there was a McDonald's. I know some of you may think "Why in the world would I try American food in France?" but there are two reasons I went: the first is that they have very clean bathrooms and the second is that I like to see what trends are over there. I tried the baguette sandwich "McDo" style with their "country potatoes" (by the way, you can find my version of "country potatoes" in my cookbook "Haute Potato").

Le "McDo" sandwich wasn't bad at all. It's a rustic-looking, industrial baguette filled with 2 patties, French Emmental cheese, mustard sauce and crunchy lettuce. Now I'm not suggesting that you run to France just to try the latest French "McDo" creation, but it's certainly an interesting experience for anyone who has spent time in an American McDonald's.

Rate:
Rated