Bread Recipe Contest Rules
1. Entry rules: No purchase necessary to enter. You can enter online between September 1, 2009 and October 1, 2009. Early and late entries will not be considered. Each recipe must be submitted by an individual. You may submit as many recipes as you would like.
2. Eligibility: The contest is open to residents of the United States and Canada, age 18 years or older. Contest is governed by the laws of the United States and void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local rules and regulations apply.
3. Contest Guidelines: Each submitted bread recipe must be original and include the name of the recipe, readily available ingredients (found in most well-stocked supermarkets) and use standard U.S. measurements. Each ingredient must be listed, followed by complete, step-by-step, cooking instructions, including cooking times, for preparation. You must provide a link to a 300px-wide image of your bread.
Recipes that do not follow contest rules will be disqualified. The decisions of the judges are final and binding.
4. Winners Selection: After the submission period ends on October 1st, 2009, voting will begin. Registered users will be allowed to place one voter per entry for their favorite recipe. The recipe with the most votes on October 8, 2009 at 12:00AM Pacific Time will be announced, contigent on verifying that the entry meets the contest guidelines.
5. General Conditions: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. All entries become the property of PhamFatale.com and will not be returned. Finalists will be required to execute documents of eligibility, release from liability, and transfer of their winning recipes. By entering the contest, all participants consent to the commercial use of their names, pictures, likenesses, and recipes (with rights to edit or adapt those recipes) without further compensation. By entering, participants release and hold harmless PhamFatale.com, New West KnifeWorks, Inc., and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or any prize won. PhamFatale.com and its agents are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/e-mail computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information.
For recipes and a list of winners, visit our web site at www.phamfatale.com after October 8, 2009.